iamhomer ("iamhomer") is used by plenty of people, and we are proud of the trust placed
in us. In exchange, we
trust you to use our services responsibly.
You agree not to misuse the iamhomer services ("Services") or help anyone else to do so.
you must not even try to do any of the following in connection with the Services:
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared
areas of the
Services you have not been invited to;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a
overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- access, search, or create licenses for the Services by any means other than our
supported interfaces (for example, "scraping" or creating accounts in bulk);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate
- sell the Services unless specifically authorized to do so;
- advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their
ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, disability, or impairment;
- harass or abuse iamhomer personnel or representatives or agents performing services
on behalf of
- violate the law in any way.